Tuesday, November 16

In the Blinc of an Eye

I’m becoming increasingly no-fuss about the pretty situation. I’ve gone from completely obsessed with wearing makeup at all times (years ago), to dangerously disinterested in spending more than three minutes making myself look presentable.

The disinterest has grown especially dangerous within the last few months. It’s refreshing, but not in a messy-chic or an I-don’t-brush-my-hair-or-change-the-sweatpants-I-slept-in-last-night way. (Of course, I don some new sweats; a girl’s got to be clean.) It’s just about unadulterated laziness, which makes this one item indispensable in my house. I can apply the stuff within thirty seconds, and get rid of it even faster. NO MORE COLD CREAM. Ever.

What's your one item?

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm all about sweatpants. My item is my wedding ring. It's the only thing I wear everyday.

November 16, 2004 at 3:08 PM  
Blogger PPQ said...

I have about ninety 'one items' does that count? Or is that cheating?!!

November 16, 2004 at 5:16 PM  
Blogger JEA said...

PPQ, still "playing fair" when your item count is under 99.

November 16, 2004 at 6:15 PM  
Blogger zaque said...

Axe body spray. It's like Fabreze for the body.

November 16, 2004 at 6:54 PM  
Blogger Jenniy said...

I have a million must haves as well, but if I could only choose one thing it would have to be mascara because my hair is so light they're invisible without it!

November 16, 2004 at 7:50 PM  
Blogger PPQ said...

Hmmm, really well for a start;
Benefit Oooh la lift for the 'nearly thirty' dark circles under my eyes
Benefit Dandelion Powder to 'illuminate' my pasty skin
Johnson & Johnson's baby lotion for super soft skin all over
Some form of hand cream
And chapstick or carmex, cos I am addicted to lip salve in some form or other
But this is only the beginning...trust me, the list goes on and on!

November 22, 2004 at 10:43 AM  
Blogger srah said...

Face lotion. And, um... deodorant?

December 4, 2004 at 8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home