Thursday, January 13

She Returns

I’m thirteen days late to do a New Year’s post, so suffice it to say that I hope you are all happy and well.

Since I disappeared exactly one month ago, the following things (and more) have happened. Please feel free to leave me the play-by-play of your own weeks past.

Prepare ye: there are stories to come.

About:

▪ the job I was desperate enough to take and subsequently resign in the space of five weeks

▪ the still-not-funny-enough-to-write-about car accident I had on lunch break of aforementioned job on the sunny Thursday before the New Year

▪ the colorful mélange of family that assembled in Stillwater, OK this Christmas
(Seriously, it was fun.)

Coming Soon...

1 Comments:

Blogger PPQ said...

Bugger...well JEA...here's hoping that 2005 brings you tons of good stuff.

Happy new year.

January 14, 2005 at 5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home